PDA

View Full Version : Lost in Space 2 | Have You Seen Our Robot? Trailer

Charliegrover
11-22-2019, 09:40 AM
Have you seen our Robot? Lost in Space Season 2 returns December 24th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdwBMPKUV3E

The series follows Maureen and John Robinson and their three children, Will (the youngest), Judy and Penny, who are sent on a space mission but whose spacecraft veers off course and into a wormhole after an alien robot breaches the ship, forcing the space colonizers onboard to evacuate. Toby Stephens, Molly Parker, Maxwell Jenkins, Mina Sundwall, Taylor Russell, Ignacio Serricchio, and Parker Posey star in the Netflix series, in which eleven-year-old Will Robinson befriends a robot after helping to repair it. The first season saw the Robinsons successfully imprison June Harris — a psychopath and criminal who had assumed the identify of Dr. Smith in order to abort the humans’ mission — but ended up with their ship being sent by aliens into a different, unknown galaxy, which Will recognises from a shape the Robot once drew for him, with the warning: “Danger, Will Robinson”.

Charliegrover
11-23-2019, 06:12 AM
Speculation as to the storylines, production and release date for Season 2 has been running high. Netflix today promised fans at NYCC, a behind the scenes look at a panel running 2-3 pm on Saturday, October 5, featuring unspecified members of the cast and production team. The announcement also confirmed the show was returning “later this year,” as opposed to early 2020

Evanvincent
11-23-2019, 09:50 AM
Will's voice already sounding deeper. In a couple of seasons, he'll be taller than the robot.

Evanvincent
11-23-2019, 09:51 AM
About Netflix:
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 151 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.

Evanvincent
11-25-2019, 11:49 AM
I've been pretty depressed over the past week, and seeing this I actually got a smile in. I can't wait.

Evanvincent
12-02-2019, 09:43 AM
IM SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHAT “DANGER” was.