Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Call Of Duty Mobile

THE RANK UP REPORT #8: NIKTO AND PROGRESSING UP THE BATTLE PASS

Our Lead Writer discovers the new Allegiance Operator Nikto and details some tips for progressing up the Battle Pass.

Kamarov’s newest recruit has arrived in Modern Warfare, and I made him a part of my squad the second he came out this week.

Available through his own store bundle, Nikto is the cold and calculating operator that pledges his allegiance to the Spetsnaz forces.

Ever since he was teased in the opening cinematic, I wanted to learn more about this mysterious badass soldier. What is his identity? Why is he fighting in this new war? And who caused him to hide his face from the world?

You can read more about him in our Allegiance Operator post here, if you’re as curious about his backstory as I was.

Not only did this bundle give me a new Operator, three weapon blueprints, and plenty of personalization options, but also a free Tier skip. That helped me progress further up the Battle Pass; with that Tier Skip, I passed Tier 71, which unlocked the Siberian Tiger Epic Blueprint.

Those with keen eyes saw this Blueprint a minute into the Season One Battle Pass Trailer. Along with its icy camouflage, this Soviet workhorse comes equipped with three attachments – the Thermal Dual Powered Scope, VLK Lightweight Stock, and Bipod Underbarrel – and the Mo’ Money Perk.This Blueprint is, in my opinion, fantastic for Ground War, as the lightweight stock allowed me to get around the massive maps quicker while the optic and bipod let me mount up and pick off distant enemies. As for Mo’ Money, it helped me level up quicker since it gave me XP for every kill earned. In combination with a Double XP token from the Battle Pass, sniping-related Missions, and Officer Rank challenges, that Mo’ Money perk basically helped me skyrocket past the 120s for my Rank.

So, that is my long explanation as to why Nikto is my featured Allegiance Operator this week and why he is holding that ice-cold sniper rifle. As for my Coalition representative, I’ve been rolling with Wyatt ever since I completed his Battle Pass Operator Mission. That Mission unlocks early in the Battle Pass - Tier 10 – as part of the Battle Pass Bundle alongside his Urban Hip outfit.

Here’s how I breezed through his Mission to unlock his Digital and Going Gray skins, as well as a Calling Card and a Quip. Remember: all of these objectives require you to have Wyatt to be your selected Coalition Operator, and they can still be completed even if you’re playing as the Allegiance in a Multiplayer game.

· Get 15 kills using an SMG with Wyatt as your Coalition Operator. I suggest finishing this within a single game where your team winds up winning, as it will help with the second objective.

· Win 2 matches with Wyatt as your Coalition Operator. If you’re having trouble winning games, try playing objective game modes with friends and focusing on capturing objectives.

· Execute 2 Finishing Moves with Wyatt as your Coalition Operator. Finishing Moves require you to hold down the melee button behind an enemy player. To get behind your opponent more easily, try using the Dead Silence Field Upgrade to silence those footsteps, the Tracker perk to hunt down players via footstep trails, and the Ghost perk to remain hidden from UAVs, Radar Drones, and other devices that can reveal your position.

· Get 15 kills while using the Ghost Perk with Wyatt as your Coalition Operator. If you follow the above advice, you may already have a Loadout with Ghost on it. Just use it and breeze through this last objective!

With all this talk about the Battle Pass, you may be wondering how you can quickly progress up tiers to unlock all that content, especially with everything included in the Battle Pass Bundle.

MODE RECON: SNOW FIGHT

A winter wonderland has appeared in Gunfight creating a new way to experience this tactical rich mode: Snowfight. Instead of given weapons at random in this dueling battle, your armaments are Snowballs. Revel in this schoolyard throwback and enjoy a classic snowball fight. Read on to get all details and tips to surviving this chilly battle.

Rules of the Playground

Snowfight plays similar to Gunfight O.S.P. in that you start with no weapons, or in this case no Snowballs. You must pick up Snowballs (don’t worry they are pre-made) then hurl them at your opponents to deal damage.

There are two types of snowballs that deal different amounts of damage. White Snowballs that deal soft damage. You’ll need to land 3-4 of these to eliminate your opponent. There are also Yellow Snowballs which deal 100 damage. A single hit from a Yellow Snowball will decimate a foe, so when throwing these bad boys, aim true.

Snowfight is playable on Gunfight’s Holiday-themed Docks map: Winter Docks Don’t let the festively lit night map distract you from your true purpose here: take out your foes in an intense cage match and win six rounds to claim victory.
    Tips for Snowfight

While you may have already gotten a handle on Gunfight, here are a few tips to help you master this mode and its winter wonderland twist:

1. Load Up: Consider stockpiling your Snowballs. You are capable of holding more than one Snowball, so grab a bunch just in case your first doesn’t hit your target.

2. Arc and Follow Through: Throwing a Snowball is similar to throwing a grenade, not shooting a bullet. Try to account for the arc of your toss and the effect gravity will surely have on your throw when aiming.

3. Dodge and Move: Although most Snowballs don’t eliminate you in one shot, Yellow Snowballs do. Be on the move because you never know when a fatal Yellow will be tossed in your direction.

4. Practice: If you’re playing standard Multiplayer, mastering the Throwing Knife or getting sticks with an explosive is excellent practice for a Snowfight. Consider being more precise and direct when throwing lethal and tactical equipment to ease the transition when you play a game of Snowfight.

5. Overtime Rules: The Overtime Flag will go up just like in traditional Gunfight. Employ those same strategies for successful capture or defense of the flag to secure victory.

Stay frosty out there throwing those Snowballs and enjoy Snowfight.

CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE LANDING SITE: UPDATED FREQUENTLY!

The Call of Duty universe is now available in the palm of your hand! Be sure to head to this page for all the latest official information about the game during the weeks ahead.

CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE BOOT CAMP PART 1: GETTING STARTED IN THE GAME

The Call of Duty: Mobile roll out is imminent!

Whether you are a Call of Duty veteran or just picking up a first-person-action game for the first time on mobile, learning the ropes of Call of Duty: Mobile takes less time than you’d think.

Report to Basic Training

Once the app is downloaded, create a Username either through Facebook, e-mail, or as a Guest, and it will drop you straight into the Tutorial. Here, Lieutenant Simon “Ghost” Riley, who Call of Duty fans know from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2®, gives an interactive briefing on the game’s basic controls.

While playing on the map Firing Range, you will learn how to move– by default, this is done by pressing and moving a finger across the left side of the screen – as well as how to adjust the camera – done by moving a finger on the right side of the screen – and how to pick up a weapon.

Once this is done, Ghost will give instructions for picking up, aiming, and firing a weapon using both Simple Mode and Advanced Mode controls.

Simple Mode automatically fires a weapon while you move the on-screen crosshairs over a target with the right side of the screen. As for aiming down sights, this is done with a simple tap of an Aim button. The Advance Mode, meanwhile, requires the pressing and holding of the fire button to aim down sight and shoot.

Ending out the tutorial are the basics of reloading a weapon and how to use a Scorestreak.

Upon completion, Ghost will reward you with a brand-new weapon. Follow the on-screen prompts to equip this new weapon into a Loadout… And get ready for the first foray in Multiplayer.

CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE BOOT CAMP PART 1: GETTING STARTED IN THE GAME

Whether you are a Call of Duty veteran or just picking up a first-person-action game for the first time on mobile, learning the ropes of Call of Duty: Mobile takes less time than you’d think.

Here is an overview of what there is to expect and experience as you first get into this free-to-play game:

Report to Basic Training

Once the app is downloaded, create a Username either through Facebook, e-mail, or as a Guest, and it will drop you straight into the Tutorial. Here, Lieutenant Simon “Ghost” Riley, who Call of Duty fans know from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2®, gives an interactive briefing on the game’s basic controls.

While playing on the map Firing Range, you will learn how to move– by default, this is done by pressing and moving a finger across the left side of the screen – as well as how to adjust the camera – done by moving a finger on the right side of the screen – and how to pick up a weapon.

Once this is done, Ghost will give instructions for picking up, aiming, and firing a weapon using both Simple Mode and Advanced Mode controls.

Simple Mode automatically fires a weapon while you move the on-screen crosshairs over a target with the right side of the screen. As for aiming down sights, this is done with a simple tap of an Aim button. The Advance Mode, meanwhile, requires the pressing and holding of the fire button to aim down sight and shoot.

Ending out the tutorial are the basics of reloading a weapon and how to use a Scorestreak.

Upon completion, Ghost will reward you with a brand-new weapon. Follow the on-screen prompts to equip this new weapon into a Loadout… And get ready for the first foray in Multiplayer.

MODERN WARFARE® WEAPON DETAIL: HOLGER-26

At Tier 15, a free Battle Pass tier sits the Holger-26 - the fifth Light Machine Gun in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®.

Whether you have spent the time since Season One launch to earn this weapon today, or purchased the Battle Pass Bundle to skip right to unlock it, but have it sitting in your arsenal untouched, the Holger-26 is an underrated – and unexpected – addition to the LMG category.

In our first ever Weapon Detail, we make the case for why the Holger-26 should be in at least one of your loadouts, especially when it comes to its Gilded Weapon Blueprint.

Holger-26 Overview

The Holger-26, in a sentence, is a hybrid weapon that sits between an LMG and an Assault Rifle. It categorizes itself as an LMG thanks to its default 100-round high capacity magazine. However, the magazine is the 5.56 NATO cartridge, the least powerful ammunition type within the LMG category.

Despite its limited stopping power – it will most likely only take four or five shots to down an enemy with the Holger-26 – its small size allows for a high fire rate, a manageable recoil, and some of the best mobility compared to other weapons in this class.

Furthermore, it’s a common ammo type in the game; if your enemy drops a Kilo 141, for example, you can run over it and grab those magazines for your reserves without needing the Scavenger perk.

While the base Holger-26 is already a unique weapon among the LMG pack, its attachments truly make it shine as a hybrid weapon. Unlike any other LMG, its lone ammunition attachment, unlocked at Weapon Level 25, downgrades its ammo count from 100 rounds per mag to just 30. Doing this significantly cuts down its aim down sight speed and boosts your Operator’s movement speed drastically, as your Operator doesn’t have to deal with lugging around a massive mag around the map. It also shortens the reload time.

Paired with its two-barrel attachments, which both reduce its length, the 30-Round Magazine attachment transforms the Holger-26 into a quasi-Assault Rifle, able to hold its own against that class of weapon thanks to its reliable damage output at any range. In fact, this weapon has a similar fire rate to the fast-cycling M13 – which also fires the 5.56 NATO ammo – but has significantly better range.

In essence, the Holger-26 is a weapon that may not show its best side at a low weapon level, but can turn into a versatile threat as you gain more attachments.

Blueprint Review

Of course, you can skip a few steps to unlocking some of the Holger-26’s most unique attachments by getting its weapon blueprint.

Available at Tier 85 in the Battle Pass, the Gilded Legendary Blueprint wraps this LMG in some swank brown print with gold and white accents. The fresh coat of paint is not only stylish, it’s also effective; the four attachments combine to be a boon towards your hip fire accuracy, aim down sight speed, movement speed, and even recoil control.

Plus, the Fully Loaded Perk ensures that there will be extra 30-round mags on your Operator without the need to pick up more around the map.

Call Of Duty: Mobile Brings Back Controller Support--With Some Changes

Call of Duty: Mobile launched with controller support, but it was hastily pulled from the game. At the time, Activision mobile VP Chris Plummer said it would continue to be tested with a select portion of players, and now the feature has returned. In an update, the company explained how the feature now works.

Right now the game only supports official PS4 DualShock 4 (except first-generation) and Xbox One controllers. It warns that using non-supported controllers could impact functionality, but further updates may add more controller support. Controllers only work during a match, so you need to use the native touch controls to navigate menus. You can modify your settings in the "Controller" section of the settings menu, which had previously been replaced with an "Other" section when the feature was yanked from the game.

You'll be matched up against other players using controllers, and touch users will be matched with other touch users. Plummer had previously indicated that if controller support came back, it would keep players separated this way in the interest of fairness and game balance.

Oneplus' Oxygen OS has consistently been applauded for its rich and near stock Android experience. The 'Game Space' application can be utilized to obstruct pointless interferences. At the point when turned ON, the gaming mode on the Oneplus 8T 5G conveys incredible execution in CoD Mobile or some other game with smooth edges.