Thread: Mattimus is back with a new music single

Mattimus is back with a new music single

Jackie Paladino is one of the leading voices of a new generation of empathetic, socially aware artists. By fusing the timeless, uplifting power of soul and gospel with futuristic electro pop, she has created a safe space for the historically oppressed. "Ms. Paladino has been going the extra mile to make the world a better place by helping others step into their light," wrote Victor Williams of NY Weekly.

"When I heard her voice, I knew she would be perfect for this song. She was key to bringing our vision to life." said Mattimus. He continued, "This song will help people get through tough times. We've all been knocked to the floor and felt like this is it, I'll never get up. Have faith that we're loved by someone or something out there. We may feel lost at times, but we're never truly alone."

Ms. Paladino stated, "I hope "This Is for You" reminds listeners, especially those wrestling with grief and misfortune, that even in their lowest and loneliest moments they are not alone. I hope it influences others to view themselves as the precious miracle that they are, given the 1/400 trillion chance of having been chosen to exist at all, and inspires us all to lead with love."

Mattimus is back with a new music single, "This Is for You," featuring the amazingly talented Jackie Paladino! Main Entertainment News Today.
    Last edited by joselync; 08-04-2022 at 04:58 PM.